Friday, March 23, 2007

Tag! I'm it!

These probably won't surprise anyone but here are

10 random facts about me:

1. I am the first woman (I think) to dress in drag at High Springs Community Theater. If that's not true, then I'm the first woman to dress in double drag (I was Klinger in MASH)

2. I have a thing for tall, kinda geeky guys with glasses - don't ask me why - I just know that at least in college, those were the guys I had a thing for.

3. I won tickets to Super Soap Weekend at Disney by writing an email to a radio station in Orlando about how my life was like a soap opera.

4. I have been to 6 countries in the past 3 years.

5. I have dyed my hair every color under the sun except black. (You can't cover that up once it grows out)

6. I have met The Crystal Method, Iggy Pop, Cake, Bill Clinton, John Edwards, sat behind Janet Reno, talked to Jon Stewart...wow I feel like such a name- dropping whore now.

7. I have moved at least 15 times in my life (maybe more - I'm not too sure about before kindergarten)

8. I went to both my junior and senior year proms and spent about 1 1/2 there combined.

9. I have a morbid fascination with death. I love the book Stiff: Curious Lives of Human Cadavers, the show Six Feet Under, and recently started researching Victorian post-mortem photography.

10. I am a walking library catalog. Ask me about a topic, and I can get pretty close to the call number or I can least point you to the right section.

I was tagged by Ethan to do this, so the following 10 people are tagged: Glenn, Laurie, Jane, Caitlin, Kate, Mary, Amber, Melissa, Jodie, and Ryan.

No comments: