Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My 15 Second of Fame

So I was at the reference desk tonight, and Nicole and I were looking up stuff on google. She says "Oh my friend and I have searched our names - just type Stephanie _____  in quotes and see what comes up". I did, and nothing. So I just typed in "Stephanie ______", not expecting much, and the first link was imdb. So we click it and are looking at the page, and I go "Oh my god! That's me!". She goes "nuh-uh". "Yeah - there's Glenn _____ too", and she says "Oh, well I guess it is you - I didn't believe you 'til I saw his name".

Here is the link to the page - crazy. I knew that Killian and Jodie were on there because they worked on some real films (ok low-budget, but they were feature length). So go to imdb and look up all our friends. (Or for those people who don't know my friends - Glenn _____, Jeremy _____, Matt ____, and Jodie _____)

Oh - and I'm going to post about my trip to NY soon when I have more time - so probably Friday.

No comments: